My latest friend

Kennybill

Oct 3, 2018
Braceville Ohio
I'm always trying to find ways to save my back. Some of my "Friends" are a two post lift, cherry picker in each building, transmission/rear end jack for the lift, hydraulic table and having everything on dollies.
I was looking for a truck crane/lift and I came across this truck crane. Even though it was suppose to take 30 for delivery, it came in 7 days. Easy to put together and the pieces are manageable. I didn't think my Silverado receiver was low but I drilled five more continuation holes in the lower support legs (two) for the lynch pins. With a load on it (turbo 400) it takes a little effort to pivot it. Probably I'll try to get a roller thrust bearing. Overall I like it.
20190521_101057.jpg

20190521_101122.jpg

Reactions: Olds 307 and 403

Intragration

Apr 2, 2019
Chicago
This is pretty cool, too bad it doesn't have a bit more reach. I guess it's hard to go wrong for the price. Is it height adjustable? It looks like it would be just a little too high and a little too shallow to use with my barn door Suburban.

Kennybill

Oct 3, 2018
Braceville Ohio
Non-adjustable. There are limitations but overall it's pretty handy. You could modify the height to just fit in your Suburban but you'd need to choke it close to the item.